Do you remember building forts in the backyard when you were a kid? Maybe you were fortunate enough to have a treehouse of your own. Wouldn't it be great to make sure that your kids or grandkids had a space like that? This Backyard Discovery® Skyfort II Cedar Swing Set/Play Set could be just the option that will make their faces light up with excitement. It's far more than just some backyard swing sets.
About this item
- Kid's outdoor play set with multiple activities for never-ending fun
- Features swing set, rock wall, ladder, slide, table and bench, and an upper and lower clubhouse
- Made of all cedarwood tested for long-lasting durability and extra safety
- Can handle up to nine kids at a time for extra fun
- Deluxe cedar fort with room for multiple kids
- Unique crow's nest lookout; measures 39" x 27"
- Lower level picnic/activity table and wood floor
- Lower deck measures 35" x 62"
- 10" flat pack slide, easily assembled
- Unique fort-in-the-sky design
- Zinc-coated, rust-resistant hardware
- Flat step ladder for little feet
- 8 heavy-duty metal safety handles
- 2 heavy-duty belt swings with adjustable kid-friendly chains
- 4 heavy-duty commercial-grade swing hangers
- Heavy-duty swing beam plate and end support
- 360° swiveling telescope (no magnification)
- Two-person glider
- Swing beam made with 4" x 6" construction
- Deluxe wood roof and separate porch roof
- Large elevated clubhouse; measures 59" x 50"
- Challenging 5" rock wall
- Sun deck measuring 31" x 26"
- Constructed of cedar wood: naturally decay-, rot- and insect-resistant (no chemical additives)
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained and stamped lumber for ease of assembly
- All lumber and hardware included
- Detailed assembly manual
- Recommended for children ages 3-10 years
- 9 children, each no more than 150 lbs., can safely play on this equipment
- Maximum fall height: 90"
- A total of four SuperSacks of rubber mulch are recommended for the size of this play set. Please see item numbers 47883 (Blue), 478838 (Mocha Brown), 478685 (Espresso Black), 478802 (Green) and 401471 (Cedar Red)
- Tools required: Claw type hammer, 10" tape measure, Framing square or level, 10" step ladder, Screwdriver (#2 Phillips), Electric or cordless drill, Wrench, sockets or nut drivers (9/16" & 1/2", Beeswax or soap (Used to lubricate screw threads), Drill Bits: 1/8", 3/16", 3/8" & 7/16" (High Speed)
5-year pro-rated warranty for all wood parts.
1-year on all other parts and components .
Wood is a natural product and therefore is prone to changes in appearance. Some slight warping, movement, seasonal checking, splitting and slight cracks are normal and are not warranty issues.
We recommend that your play set be treated with a suitable wood protectant, wood preservative, or water repellant coating at the time of installation and at least once per year thereafter.
- Elevated Club House: 59" x 50"
- Covered Porch Area: 33" x 31"
- Crow's Nest: 39" x 27"
- Sun Deck: 31" x 26"
- Lower Deck: 35" x 62"
- Maximum fall height: 90"
Space Requirements and Assembled Dimensions:
- Ground Space: 22'7" x 16'8" x 12'2"H
Safe Play Area Required: 34'7" x 28'8" (Safe Play Area refers to a zone extending 6' beyond the gym set on all sides, including the space above the set.)
- Box 1: 92" x 22" x 9"; 143 lbs.
- Box 2: 92" x 22" x 9"; 229 lbs.
- Box 3: 92" x 22" x 9"; 195 lbs.
- Box 4: 92" x 22" x 9"; 207 lbs.
-This item ships with Curbside Delivery only.
-Delivery MUST be made between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- shipping from 20 to 25 days.
There’s no doubt this is a quality product. Every part was there and every part was correct. The instruction booklet was very helpful as well as the BILT app. My son and I built this in about 18 hours. I strongly suggest you unpack and sort everything first. Looking for parts is the hardest part of this job. Organization is key. The product is solid, two full grown adults standing in the fort area do not shake it. I am very happy with this purchase.
Too long to assemble, it took a Carpenter and an engineer (myself) and over 25 hours to complete. Instructions are not that great and had to reversed parts many times. The wood cracked easily when too much force was applied, and they had way too many different types of screws for the same parts, I am still having nightmares of finding every single screw. Nevertheless, we completed the project and the kids love it. They play on it everyday, it was a big sacrifice of my time, but I believe it was worthed. I believe it will last then for at least the next 5 years.
Absolutely awesome product. Have and would recommend to others. After three years, noticed some of the screws had snapped. See picture. Otherwise zero issues from the fort.
2 years and 2 babies later we finally got this thing put together. It’s a great swing set and the kids love it, but pay for the assembly! You will NOT regret it.
I love love love this playset, definitely worth the price! It is beautiful, and well built and perfect for my 3 and 5 year old to use for many years to come.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.