The KidKraft® Paramount Wooden Playset is an amazing piece of backyard play equipment that can keep your kids entertained for hours. With two forts, three slides, three swings and two rock climbing walls, this kids' outdoor playset turns your backyard into a playground that can accommodate up to 15 kids at once.
- Two play forts
- Twist 'n' ride tube slide
- Two high rail wave slides
- Two rock walls with safety handles
- Two deluxe play kitchens
- Play steering wheel and two telescopes
- Activity tunnel with lookout windows
- Wooden roofs
- Working door to lower clubhouse
- Two play clocks with moveable hands
- Two belt swings
- Acrobatic bar
About this item
- Kidkraft Paramount Wooden Playset features 2 forts, 3 slides, 2 rock walls and 3 swings
- Lower clubhouses are each equipped with a play kitchen
- Upper clubhouses feature wooden roofs as well as a steering wheel and telescopes
- Made of 100% premium cedar wood that comes pre-cut, pre-stained and pre-drilled
- For use by up to 15 children, ages 3 to 10 and weighing 110 lbs. or less
• Approximate building time for 2 people: 22-28 hours
• Pre-assembled panel design- the panels are designed to fit together simply and without guesswork. This means up to 27% fewer wood components and 32% less hardware for you to assemble
• Detailed Instruction Manual is included
• Refer to the Instruction Manual for specific instructions on protective surfacing material, installation and anchoring your Play Set
• Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help you with any assembly questions
Your Paramount play set will come in 9 packages:
Box 1: 89 ½” x 15 ¼” x 9 ¾” = 135 LBS
Box 2: 47 ½” x 22” x 5” = 35 LBS
Box 3: 89 ½” x 23 ¼” x 11” = 158 LBS
Box 4: 89 ½” x 24 ½” x 8” = 135 LBS
Box 5: 47 ½” x 24 ¼” x 11 ½” = 90 LBS
Box 6: 39 ½” x 23” x 5 ½” = 30 LBS
Box 7: 36 ½” x 29 ¼” x 20 7/8” = 68 LBS
Box 8: 84” x 16 ½” x 8 ½” = 20 LBS
Box 9: 84” x 16 ½” x 8 ½” = 20 LBS
KidKraft Customer Service Team
KidKraft is dedicated to providing our customers with a superior level of service.
Customer service available 7 days a week April 1st - August 31st
At KidKraft, we take customer experience seriously. Whether you have a product related question, warranty , or need replacement parts, our Customer Experience Team will ensure your request is handled carefully and in a timely manner.
Live Chat: Available on kidkraft.com
Call: Toll Free 1-800-933-0771
Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM CST, excluding holidays
Saturday-Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM CST April-August
-Standard 15 to 25 days
It was pretty self explanatory. Slide was the hardest part to build in my opinion, also the anchor underneath the slide is a bit flimsy wish the wood would be a lot thicker. But overall it’s amazing looking the kids love it.
Looked for weeks and decided on this one. After reading the reviews we found a professional on Yelp/Craigslist that was able to put it together perfectly in less than 4 hours by himself for less than $400... Totally worth it!!! He did not use the stakes to put it in the ground and it is still super sturdy. I taped some paper to the magnet part of the door handle so it wasn't so hard for the little kids to open... All the kids absolutely love it! We were looking into one that was almost $5k and this one is just about identical!
Very solid unit. Exactly like pictures.
My father and husband put it together in a weekend. It certainly was time consuming but it looks great and my daughters love it. The delivery service was a little inconvenient but it worked out in the end.
THE SLIDE ALONE WILL TAKE 2 PEOPLE 8-10 hours to assemble, and my husband is generally"handy". We couldn't believe it took as long as the rest of the set did. If we would have had the room, I would never again do the enclosed twirl slide, awful assembly design. Most of the assembly went ok, but you do have to have a good handle on projects or good at getting creative to figure out some pieces. We have had it up about 6 weeks and the kids have loved it, so well worth the work. Expect to spend a weekend building, though! We are hoping it lasts! It seems to be better quality than most sets you see displayed at stores, for sure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.