Mott's Medley Assorted Fruit Snacks (0.8 oz., 90 ct.)

Save $1

Price:
$16.47 $17.47

Shipping calculated at checkout

Description

Customer Reviews

Based on 21 reviews
90%
(19)
10%
(2)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
R
R.T.
Kids love them

Kids love them

H
H.
Love these snacks

I almost wish I hadn’t discovered these. I love them so much that I need to have some with me everywhere I go. Perfect portion size to fit in my pocket.

A
A.
Ran A Test, Flavors are NOT Evenly Distributed

Let me first start this review by saying, its a great product with a great taste. All the gummies do taste good (some flavors way better than others) but I enjoyed the product exceedingly. However, there is one important factor that needs to be reviewed in each package. Flavor Distribution.I bought 1 90 oz box of Motts Medley Assorted Fruit snacks and ran an Independent Sample T-test to figure out if you get the same (average) amount of flavors in each smaller package. However, the results showed that you get a STATISTICALLY SIGNIFICANT portion of grape gummies per package compared to EVERY OTHER FLAVOR (2.433 average gummies of grape flavor compared to the next fruit up which for me was carrot at 1.633). Now, it definitely could have been my box, but its important for the community to know such staggering results. My Independent Sample T-Test came in with a t value of 3.324 [grape compared to an average of the other 4 fruit results] where as the accepted critical t value is 2.000 upon my degrees of freedom and the assorted alpha value of 0.05 (commonly accepted). 30% of each package has grape and the other 70% is pretty evenly distributed among the other flavors (good job Motts).Still loved the product! Thanks for your time.

K
K.
Love

Love them

M
M.
These are soft and chewy. They taste wonderful!!

These are the best. They are soft and taste WAY better than all the other crap.

Payment & Security

PayPal Venmo

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed