With the possibility to create four different scenes, the Tytan 4-in-1 Cityscape theme magnetic tile kit gives children (ages 3+) the chance to explore their creative side. The kit comes with over 70 magnetic tiles of various shapes and sizes, a wheeled vehicle base to build on, and 93 magnetic decals to bring each scene to life. Children now have the choice of building a hospital, school, fire station, or police station. All they need is the included overlay map and their imagination! The Tytan 4-in-1 tile kit is certified by STEM.org (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) as an educational tool that promotes the development of STEM skills in boys and girls as young as 3. It is never too early to help children learn about recognizing shapes and colors, magnetic principles, 3D forms, problem-solving, and more! These are all essential skills in today’s fast-paced world. With the included carrying bag, the set is easy to clean up, store, and transport. Take the kit with you, and the fun never has to stop. It is a great way to keep your kids engaged and learning without sitting them in front of a screen.
- Encourages creativity—Use magnetic tiles, decals, and overlay maps to create FOUR different and exciting scenes. Kids have a choice of building a school, fire station, police station, or hospital.
- Reusable decals—Included are 93 decals with magnetic backs that can be used over and over again. Have fun and add more details to every scene!
- Keep dreaming, keep building—the 4-in-1 theme set can be played with by itself or used with other Tytan magnetic tile building sets to create personal masterpieces.
- Don’t forget the car—No scene is complete without a moving vehicle. Included in the set is a wheeled vehicle base with a magnetic platform to build on. Children can be sure to add an ambulance, firetruck, school bus, or police car to their scene!
- STEM-focused—Certified by STEM.org (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) as an educational tool to help children learn though creative play and visual learning.
- Brain development without a screen—It is never too early to help children begin to develop STEM skills such as color and shape identification, magnetic properties, architectural design, 3D forms, and more! This is all done while kids are engaged and having fun without using a screen!
- Coordination development—The various tile shapes and sizes allow children (ages 3+) to work on tuning their fine motor skills, as well as, hand/eye coordination. Even tiny hands can get in on the fun and become creative builders!
- Easy storage—Included is a carrying bag to allow for easy storage and transportation of the set. Take the fun with you from room-to-room or on the go!